Unified device management – Intune consulting
Enable business mobility with Microsoft Intune – cloud-hosted and subscription-based centralised, secure, unified device management.
Do business at the speed of thought with enterprise mobility management tool which offers unified MDM, MAM and PC management capabilities from cloud. Microsoft Intune helps businesses enable BYOD and let their people use Windows, Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices and applications they own and love while ensuring compliance needs. Your growth is guaranteed.
Microsoft Intune is a unified device management solution that provides enterprise-level Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), PC Management and security features at an affordable monthly subscription. It will simplify your IT operations and ensure higher enterprise efficiency.
- Support nearly all popular mobile devices and mobile platforms: Windows, Windows Phone, iOS, and Android.
- Maximise your enterprise productivity with Intune-managed Office mobile applications.
- Extend MAM to line-of-business (LOB) apps with the intune-app-wrapper.
- Protect corporate data and resources by restricting access to Exchange email and devices based upon policies set by the administrator. Keep all unenrolled or non-compliant device or users away.
- Simplify administration via on-premises integration with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager or the recommended cloud based single management console.
Try Microsoft Intune For FREE
When you partner with WeCT, you’ll be working with a Cloud Deployment – Microsoft Partner. WeCT engineers are cloud masters who are dedicated to help their customers.
We provide mature guidance and tools to help you successfully set up and manage PCs and mobile devices in your enterprise infrastructure. We can help you improve efficiency by deploying Microsoft Intune and simplify administration through unified device management via a single management console in the cloud.
WeCT can help you with the following:
- Customise subscription offer as per your business requirements.
- Complete deployment and life-cycle services – setup, configure, maintain and support.
- Set up and manage mobile devices and PCs using Microsoft-Intune.
- Design considerations guide for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
- System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure integration.
- Manage mobile devices and PCs from the cloud.
- Technical trainning and support services.
- Enable employees through BYOD with the ability to register, enroll, and manage devices and corporate applications via the self-service Company Portal.
- Unparalleled management of Office mobile apps – maximising productivity.
- Secure corporate data, including Exchange emails, based on the compliance policies set by the administrator and the enrollment status of the device.
- Easy Enterprise integration with your existing System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure.
- No infrastructure required. Microsoft Intune is cloud based and hosted on Microsoft Data Center.
- Flexible licensing – Intune is also included as part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure Rights Management and Azure Active Directory Premium, the most cost-effective way to acquire it.
- Global presence with 24/7 support.
Enable enterprise mobility management. Intune provides unified device management, mobile app management and PC management capabilities from the cloud.
Start your 30 days FREE TRIAL
or contact us for consulting service.